Horizon: Copp Clark runs a schedule daily in your LUSID domain to provide you with the latest market holiday data.
Changing when the schedule runs
By default, the schedule runs daily at 02:00 UTC. To change this:
- Sign in to the LUSID web app using the credentials of a LUSID administrator.
- From the top left menu, select Jobs & Scheduling > Schedules:
- On the Schedules dashboard, select Menu on the Copp Clark schedule, followed by Edit:
- Select the Triggers tab and then click the Edit Triggers icon:
- From here, you can edit and Save the trigger for the schedule using the provided fields to decide how frequently to check for updates:
Running the schedule manually
You can import the latest Copp Clark market holiday data manually at any point via the Jobs & Scheduling > Schedules page in the LUSID webapp. Select Menu on the Copp Clark schedule and click Run now: