You can reset your LUSID account password if you have forgotten it, providing you can remember your memorable question.
If you cannot remember your memorable question, then you must ask a LUSID administrator to issue you with a temporary password.
Note: If you can remember your LUSID password and just want to change it, or change your MFA settings, then follow these instructions.
To reset your password:
- Open the LUSID web app, click the Sign in button, enter the name of your LUSID domain, and click Continue:
- On the home page of your LUSID domain, click the Sign in button again and then the Need help signing in? link at the bottom:
- Click the Forgot password? link that appears and enter the email address you originally signed up with:
- Click the Reset via Email button, open your Inbox, and follow the instructions. Note your new password must conform to the following specification:
- At least 12 characters
- A lowercase letter
- An uppercase letter
- A number
- A symbol
- No parts of your username.