There may be circumstances in which you are provided with a JSON document containing details of an access control policy.
Providing you are a LUSID user with sufficient privileges, you can use the LUSID web app to create a policy from the JSON document. Note if you are the LUSID domain owner, you are automatically assigned the built-in lusid-administrator role, which has all the permissions necessary to perform the operations in this article.
Once created, you should assign the policy to a role.
- Log in to the LUSID web app using the credentials of a LUSID administrator.
- From the left-hand menu, select Identity and Access > Policies:
- On the Policies dashboard, click the Create policy button.
- Choose to create a policy using the JSON Editor:
- Paste the JSON document into the JSON box, overwriting the boilerplate, and specify a unique Code:
- Click the Create button to create the policy.